Golfers. Concerned about Getting the Backspin and Ball Control that you Deserve? It’s all about Playing with Well-Grooved Irons!
The grooves in your irons are designed to enable ball control and spin. Frequent club use can not only fill the grooves with debris but can also damage the groove edge. The groove sharpener tool works by cutting away bent over metal in the grooves of your clubs and re-sharpen groove. The tool will also remove the grit and dirt that build up over time.
Get the Newest Golf Club Groove Sharpener with 6 Heads – Ideal for Optimal Backspin and Ball Control – Perfect Tool for all Irons
– Available Color: Red, Blue, Silver, Gold and Black
– Made from a high grade vacuum heat treated precision tool steel with a hardness up to 60 on the Rockwell scale.
– Comes with two different cutting ends. One is U shaped, the other V shaped. You choose which one to use.
– Precision ground and engineered to exacting tolerances to ensure that it does not compromise the R&A and USGA rules regarding width and depth.
– Fantastic results on both V and U shaped grooves.
– Works by sharpening the rolled over metal edges that have collapsed in the grooves of your club whilst at the same time removing the particles of dirt, sand and grit within the grooves that have built up over time.
1x PVC container
Money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
Our Commitment to the Highest Quality Golf Accessories
Vancle is committed to bringing you advanced golf accessories to improve your play.